Apologies for the confusion over the date of this competition.
The Anchors Potted Sports will be held on Saturday 25th January from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm at Priory Methodist Church, Bedford
- Teams should consist of four children.
- Companies may enter more than one team.
- Each game lasts 5 minutes with 2 minutes to move around and explain between games.
- Game starts with one whistle.
- Game ends with two whistles.
- Children should keep going for all the time the game runs.
- The same adult is to keep score on the same game throughout.
- Score cards will record company/team name and every score, these to be added at the end of each game.
- Score cards will be collected during the games.
- The team with the highest points in a game will be
given 1 point for that game.
- The team with the next highest points in a game will be
given 2 points for that game.
- The next 3 points for the game and so on.
- The points for the team that comes last in a game will
depend on the number of teams present.
- The game points for each team will then be totalled and
the team with the lowest points will win.
- In the event of a tie the team with the highest number
of 1st places will win.
Please confirm your company's attendance and the number of
teams to Colin Watts by Friday 24th January.
The games are:
- Bean Bags in hoop targets - 1 point for large hoop, 2 for middle & 3 for small.
- Burrowing beavers - Crawling under 10 chairs and back - 1 point for each crawl.
- Balls in Bucket - 1 point for each ball that lands inside the bucket.
- Jumping - Each boy jumps sideways over a line 10 times then passes onto the next. 1 point for every 10 jumps completed.
- Jenga - build the tower from scratch - score is the number of completed layers at the end. Each layer should have 2 bricks.
- Dribbling - each team member dribbles in turn around 5 cones there and back. 1 point for each completed dribble.
- Skip-a-roo - Each team member skips 5 times then passes onto the next. 1 point for every 5 skips completed.
- Take a break for a drink.
- Balancing - transfer ball from one bottle neck to the next - 1 point for each successful transfer.
- Hoops - climb through the hoop in turns - 1 point for each pass.
Skip a roo (7) will be left out if there are fewer teams